Ahhh, Mike and I can't stop laughing. That's the best movie we've seen all night! We love the music and the "You did it!" He is so adorable, and Toby's cute too. :) Can't wait to see it in person!
yay! except now he can get into everything.all part of growing up i guess. i love that he crawls for food. my mom hung a cookie from a string to get my brother to walk. it worked until he fell and hit his head, he never walked again... for a few weeks that is.
I was just flipping through blogs this morning, with Jake sitting on my lap. When I got to yours, I realized I had already seen the movie, so I moved on. Jake said, "I want to see the movie with Zach and Toby, and Toby gets the treats." So, we watched it again. You made Jake's day. Way to go!
Wahoo! I must see this for myself.
ReplyDeleteAre those Craisins?
ReplyDeleteI love that video! My favorite is the, "You did it!" yell at the end. I want to come see that crawling boy!
ReplyDeletehahaha! You are too funny! Love the video and the music! What a little cutie! Now he'll be ALL over the place :)
ReplyDeleteAhhh, Mike and I can't stop laughing. That's the best movie we've seen all night! We love the music and the "You did it!" He is so adorable, and Toby's cute too. :) Can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDeleteyay! except now he can get into everything.all part of growing up i guess. i love that he crawls for food. my mom hung a cookie from a string to get my brother to walk. it worked until he fell and hit his head, he never walked again... for a few weeks that is.
ReplyDeleteI was just flipping through blogs this morning, with Jake sitting on my lap. When I got to yours, I realized I had already seen the movie, so I moved on. Jake said, "I want to see the movie with Zach and Toby, and Toby gets the treats." So, we watched it again. You made Jake's day. Way to go!
ReplyDelete