First off, Zach went to Japan for 10 days. He went on a trip to an Air Force Base in Masawa. Zach has gone on business trips before, but the longest one was 5 days. I missed him a ton, but we made it. I was able to do a lot of shopping that just doesn't happen when Zach is around because he has the car during the day. I finished buying Toby's birthday presents (he turns 1 on June 19th). Zach's family was also great - they visited quite a bit. I also did a ton of scrapbooking while Toby was sleeping. A few weeks ago I printed off 188 pictures from 2009 and 2010. As of today I can officially say that I am finished scrapbooking the pictures from 2009 and am caught up with 2010. I am very excited with how the pages turned out and would love to show it to any person that comes over whether they like it or not. Next up is finishing our wedding scapbook. Toby was very excited to see Zach when we picked him up from the airport. He was all smiles. One night before Zach came home our friend Erik stopped by to pick something up. The whole time he was here Toby wanted Erik to hold him. I guess Toby just needed some guy time.
Toby is now 11 months old. He is a feisty little fellow. He crawls all over the place and loves to stand up and not hold on to anything. If we help him he will walk around the room with his walker. He hates naps, wakes up several times a night screaming, and almost always gets up before 7 am. He loves to eat. He loves marshmallows, ice cream, bread, and oranges (he gets so mad when we take an orange peel away unless we give him another one). He absolutely hates mashed potatoes. When you give him some he makes the funniest face and shutters. Most of the time he is pretty happy. He smiles and flirts with strangers. He has the cutest laugh, it sometimes sounds like a machine gun.
What a fun trip for Zach! I'm glad you got all your scrapbooking done - I'm excited to come and see it all!
ReplyDelete