Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day

For Memorial Day we decided to go to Cherry Hill. We have season passes so the fact that it was a little chilly didn't bother us. When we first got there I put Toby down in the water and he was not pleased. He started crying right away. I think it was a combination of being tired and cold. After taking a nap and peeing on Karma we tried the water again. This time I tried to ease Toby into it. I started with letting him just stand in the water. Once he got used to that I sat him down. After sitting there for a minute he got a lot happier. He splashed a little bit, not nearly as much as he does in the tub and laughed at the other kids playing. He also enjoyed the lazy river. He rode on my lap and enjoyed watching people swim by. It was a lot of fun and will be even better when it is warm.

1 comment:

  1. Man that boy is cute, Cherry Hill this weekend? I just watched the news and they said 84 on Saturday....

    ReplyDelete