Here are two pictures of Toby watching shows. He loves to bring me movies (usually Cars, Toy Story 2, Wall-e, or Bolt) and says "wash-a-show". It is so stinkin cute. A few weeks ago our home teachers were here and Toby brought me Cars and asked to "wash-a-show". I took the movie and said no. Then Toby looked at me and said "wash-a-show" over and over again until I consented. We were all laughing at Toby, how could I say no? If Zach and I are watching TV sometimes we let Toby watch a movie on the portable DVD player in the kitchen. He LOVES it.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Cute Little Guy
Toby has been super fun lately (especially if you ignore his sleeping habits). He almost weighs 26 pounds, climbs everywhere, and is talking up a storm.
Here are two pictures of Toby watching shows. He loves to bring me movies (usually Cars, Toy Story 2, Wall-e, or Bolt) and says "wash-a-show". It is so stinkin cute. A few weeks ago our home teachers were here and Toby brought me Cars and asked to "wash-a-show". I took the movie and said no. Then Toby looked at me and said "wash-a-show" over and over again until I consented. We were all laughing at Toby, how could I say no? If Zach and I are watching TV sometimes we let Toby watch a movie on the portable DVD player in the kitchen. He LOVES it.

Toby adores seeing pictures and videos of himself. If I want a picture I have to hide the camera from Toby or all he wants to do is see pictures of himself. When he is upset Zach will pull out his cell phone and show Toby videos of him and Toby laughs and laughs.
Toby loves his Elmo slippers. He got them for Christmas and for a while was scared of them, but one day that all changed. He brings them to me and asks me to put them on. They look so cute. Meanwhile Zach is training Toby for theme parks. I don't love roller coasters so Zach needs someone to go with. To get him ready Zach tosses Toby in the air, hangs him upside down, and spins him around. Toby laughs so hard. Someday the two of them will have so much fun together.

One of Toby's favorite things to do is pull a chair over to the counter and stand on it. It started with him wanting to see what I was doing, but now he likes to do it even if I'm not in there. He also loves to stand there and eat his food. He gets very upset if I put something on his chair and does everything he can to get rid of it.
Sadly, Toby still gets up very early. Luckily he likes to watch shows so I can get a little more rest. Every once in a while he falls back asleep.
Probably Toby's favorite thing is trains. He loves his train book, his train set, and watching train videos with his grandpa. I'm not sure what Toby would play with if he didn't have his train set and love playing with it so much. When we are downstairs Toby will go to the stairs, wave bye, and say choo-choo (sounds more like cuckoo). Next thing we know we here Toby in his room playing with his trains.
Lastly, we are trying to get Toby to use his binky less. So one day I put Toby down for his nap and he just kept crying. When I went in to check on him I found this - two binkies in his mouth. I guess he was trying to make up for lost time. Oh well, it's a work in progress.
Here are two pictures of Toby watching shows. He loves to bring me movies (usually Cars, Toy Story 2, Wall-e, or Bolt) and says "wash-a-show". It is so stinkin cute. A few weeks ago our home teachers were here and Toby brought me Cars and asked to "wash-a-show". I took the movie and said no. Then Toby looked at me and said "wash-a-show" over and over again until I consented. We were all laughing at Toby, how could I say no? If Zach and I are watching TV sometimes we let Toby watch a movie on the portable DVD player in the kitchen. He LOVES it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, I love that boy. What a cute two-binky picture! Jake wonders why Toby has his (meaning Jake's) Elmo Slippers (Jake has some too). We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are adorable! That is so funny with the 2 binkies. I told Mike about the "wash-a-show" after Beth's house and he laughed so hard.
ReplyDeleteHaha I love Toby! Those Elmo slippers made me laugh
ReplyDeleteYay update! Cute font and cute background. Could I possibly come see you guys on Friday? I don't have school!
ReplyDelete