Zach - Emily - Toby
Such a cute kid! I love his stance as he watches the TV - leaning on the entertainment stand, and hands behind his back. Cute!P.S. Do you guys want to come up to our new place and have dinner sometime? We'd love to have you!
He is so cute! I love how he stands and walks with his hands behind his back!
Super cute! Caitlin is doing that hands behind the back thing right now too. We think she wants to be a "vykel" when she grows up.
Good. I love me some Toby.
He is so stinking cute!Is it sad that I knew the exact friends episode Toby was watching?
Such a cute kid! I love his stance as he watches the TV - leaning on the entertainment stand, and hands behind his back. Cute!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Do you guys want to come up to our new place and have dinner sometime? We'd love to have you!
He is so cute! I love how he stands and walks with his hands behind his back!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Caitlin is doing that hands behind the back thing right now too. We think she wants to be a "vykel" when she grows up.
ReplyDeleteGood. I love me some Toby.
ReplyDeleteHe is so stinking cute!
ReplyDeleteIs it sad that I knew the exact friends episode Toby was watching?