Monday, November 8, 2010

Sleepy Head

Most of you that read this blog know that Toby wakes up really early. I'm talking 3 or 4 in the morning early. I however am not a morning person. I usually wake up with him and give him a sippy cup with instant breakfast, turn on baby einstein, and go to sleep for as long as he will let me. Toby usually alternates between watching his show and playing with his toys. Usually I wake up to Toby playing loudly with his toys or yelling at me from the bottom of the stairs. Last week however I woke up to silence. As most of you know this is not a good sign when you have a toddler. I jumped out of bed assuming that Toby was wreaking havoc on my house. As I started down the stairs I saw Toby asleep on the doormat. It was so funny, I couldn't help taking pictures.

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute. Does he always sleep with his legs in that position or is it just because he is sleeping on the floor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Toby, why do you have to be so cute? Thanks again for the awesome Christmas blocks. I've decided to just leave them out until Christmas. Maybe I'll start with counting down to Thanksgiving then move on to Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete