Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Pumpkin Walk and Willow Park Zoo
One morning I was visiting with a friend. She reminded me that the Pumpkin Walk in North Logan was going on and was almost over. I have been to the pumpkin walk every year since 2003 and I did not want to miss it. I called Zach at work and asked him if he could get off early. He obliged and we were up in Logan a little while later. First we picked up Zach's sister Emily and went to the Pumpkin Walk. As always it was great. It is so fun to see all of the creativity people have and some of the craziness. Toby was so excited to see all of the pumpkins. He had fun walking around and then playing on the playground afterward.







After the pumpkin walk we dropped Emily off at work and headed to the Willow Park Zoo. It was the perfect zoo for our family. It wasn't busy at all, most of the time we were the only people there. It was small which was great because Toby does not enjoy riding in a stroller. Toby loved seeing the monkeys but his favorite was was the ducks. He couldn't get enough of them. He really wanted to feed the ducks, but we didn't have any change for food, so we tried giving them leaves. It fooled them for a little while, but they learned. It was a great day and a fun way to get into the mood for Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the Willow Park Zoo and somehow in three years of living in Logan I have never been to the pumpkin walk. Toby is so big and of course, adorable!
ReplyDelete