Thursday, August 16, 2012

Logan Ross Bateman

 Tuesday August 14th Logan Ross Bateman joined our family. He weighed in at 6 lbs 4 oz and is 19 inches long. He was exactly one month early. The delivery went great and I only had to push for 10 minutes. I am doing well and have come home. Logan however hasn't been as fortunate. He is in the NICU at Davis Hospital with an irregular heart rate. So far the doctors aren't too worried, but they need to monitor him closely until it gets better. He is a super cute baby and we can't wait to bring him home.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Emily!!! He is adorable and I LOVE the name! Hope he gets to come home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! Congrats! So sad he had to stay in the hospital for awhile, but I'm so glad he's doing well now!

    ReplyDelete