Every year my parents grow a ton of pumpkins in their garden. Then the weekend before Halloween we all get together and carve them. So last Saturday most of my family gathered at their house for the event. We all carved pumpkins and the little kids dressed up in their costumes and then we had dinner. It is such a great tradition. Zach's pumpkin was awesome just like it always is and mine was not. At least I carved it without it breaking or me getting upset like I usually do (pumpkin carving is just not my thing. Anyway here are the pics.
Zach's pumpkin
Grandma and Grandpa with all of the little kids (except Toby - he was sleeping)
Marisa and Lizzy
The kids in their Halloween costumes
Tyler's pumpkin
Carolyn carving her pumpkin
Thomas, Marisa, and Lizzy
Jayden and Britton
Zach and Toby
You got such good pictures! I hadn't realized Toby wasn't in the shot with mom and dad. I'm glad he was in one of the group shots; he was the cutest monkey ever!
ReplyDeleteI love how the little monkey is biting his dad . . . and the pumpkins look awesome! How come we don't get to see a picture of your pumpkin?
ReplyDelete