Sunday, October 25, 2009

Soccer Game

Friday night we went to the 5A Girls Championship soccer game, Alta vs. Davis. It was at Rio Tinto Stadium. The stadium was awesome. I hope that we can go to a Real Salt Lake game sometime. The reasons we went were:

1. It was something to do (We are always looking for something to get us out of our apartment).
2. Zach loves soccer and had even helped coach the Alta girls team when he went to school there.
3. We were going to be in Sandy to pick out our family pictures that we had taken the week before (They turned out great, so stay tuned to see the ones we chose).

I had thought it would be super cold, so we took coats and blankets. I even had Toby wear two pairs of pajamas and a beanie. It ended up not being too bad, but I got very warm holding Toby. I didn't really care who won. I figured that I would cheer for Alta because that is where Zach went to school and for Davis because it is right by our house. Regulation time ended in a tie (3-3). After two overtimes there were penalty shots. Alta ended up winning after the seventh penalty shot when they made their shot and the Davis shot was blocked. We had a great time.




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I'm excited to see the family pictures . . .!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what great pictures of me..... I look like a doofus. I love the monkey costume!

    ReplyDelete