Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Best Husband Ever!
Well, today is my birthday. I am officially 25 years old. We celebrated my birthday on Sunday at Zach's parents house in Sandy and Zach gave me the most awesome present ever - my very own sewing machine!!! I have wanted a sewing machine for a while now, but figured it would be several years before we had the money to spend and get one. But for the meantime I had put "sewing things" on the list of stuff I wanted. I thought that while I waited to get my sewing machine I could get some of the essentials so that I could mend things in the meantime. Then as I was opening my presents I opened a little sewing kit from Zach. I didn't really think anything of it until I opened a sewing machine case from Zach's parents. Zach had wandered out of the room at that point but I asked if he was getting me a machine to go in the case. Karma told me that I better look in the box to make sure it was what I thought it was. Just as I opened the box and saw a real sewing case Zach walked back into the room with a box the same size, and inside it was a sewing machine. Yippee!!! I can't wait to use it. Thanks Zach! Thank you to everybody else for my other presents, they are great.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That IS the best present ever! And Happy Birthday to you! 25, huh? Wow!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love Toby's smile - it's so big and cute!