Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dinosaur Museum

On Tuesday I went to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum. I went with two of my sisters, Beth and Carolyn, their kids, and my cousin Heather and her daughter. We decided to go because they have a special during the month of August where you can get in on Tuesdays for only $2. It was great that we didn't have to pay very much, but man was it busy. Toby and I rode down with Carolyn. It was great that I didn't have to drive. Before we left I was talking to Britton and he asked if I was going with them. When I told him I was and asked if he was excited he told me that he didn't want the dinosaurs to get him. The only downside was Britton getting sick and throwing up. We had to pull off the freeway early so that Carolyn could clean everything up. Britton was very upset that he had gotten dirty and to make matters worse Jayden kept making fun of him for throwing up on himself.The museum was a lot of fun, but is definitely geared towards children. The little boys loved all of the stuff we saw. It was a great day.


Toby loved his first visit to a museum. As you can tell he got a lot out of it.


By this time Toby had fallen asleep, but I'm sure he was learning "by osmosis."

I thought it was cool that they had real goldfish swimming around the exhibits.

This was one of the few times that Jayden stayed in the same place long enough to get a picture. He was running from exhibit to exhibit the whole time. There were even a few times when he would stand by a dinosaur so that his mom could take a picture and he would run in place with a look of horror on his face as he pretended that the dinosaurs were real.


1 comment:

  1. ahh we love the dino museum! ezra has been asking to go there for a long time. looks like you guys had fun

    ReplyDelete