Friday, August 7, 2009

Our Apartment

I promised that I would start a blog once I had a baby and some interesting things to write about, so here it goes . . .

We recently moved from a tiny, hole in the wall apartment in Logan to Kaysville. Our old apartment had one bedroom with carpet from the 1970's. I couldn't believe how much stuff we had packed in there until we moved. Although it wasn't the best we loved our time there but are grateful to be in our new apartment that has two bedro
oms and brand spankin' new carpet and linoleum.

The old place . . .
















































The new place . . .





































2 comments:

  1. Emily I'm so excited you are doing a blog! It makes it so much easier to stay in touch ... especially since you are 15 min. away now! I love your new home. It's so clean! (I'm so jealous!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I got your email about your blog I told Tyler how you started a blog because you had a baby and finally had something to write about. And you confirmed it in this post! I am a genius! Or I just have a good memory from when you told me that when I got a blog. Or maybe it's both

    ReplyDelete