We recently purchased this toy for Toby. He will sit under it and stare at the toys that are dangling above him. The bear is holding a ball that moves. When you spin the ball, it plays music. Usually I have to do this for Toby since he hasn't quite realized that he has arms and can move them (he usually just hits himself in the face and then gets mad about it). But, the other day Toby sneezed while he was laying there. This caused his arm to swing above his head, hit the ball, make it spin, and play music. When I heard the music come on, I looked over at Toby and he seemed so surprised that music was playing. He also enjoys having tummy time on the mat because there are things for him to look at. Hopefully this will help tummy time last for more than 5 minutes without hysterical sobbing.
No comments:
Post a Comment