Friday, August 7, 2009

Introducing Toby

Toby joined our family on June 19th at 2:06 am after 13 hours of labor. He weighed in at 7 lbs 13 oz and was 20 inches long. He is already a lot bigger and has changed so much. We sure love him.













Toby did not take coming into the world lightly, it took three hours of pushing to coax him out.

























Toby loves to fold his arms and sometimes he even manages to intertwine his fingers.













We see this face a lot because Toby almost always wants to be held.


































2 comments:

  1. He is SO cute! I love his crying face, I want to kiss his head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Cute blog! I hope I get to see a lot of pictures and hear a lot of stories here!

    Toby really is a cute kid, and I love your new apartment. I'm so glad we got to see you last night - we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete