It is really hard to believe that Toby is two months old. The first month of his life seemed to take forever, but the second one has flown by. Besides going by quickly is has also been a lot easier. Toby sleeps longer at night now so I am not nearly as exhausted as I was before. He smiles and "talks" to us which makes things a lot more fun. I actually find myself liking being a mom more and more each day. For a while there I wasn't sure that I liked what I had gotten myself into.
During the day Toby eats 4 ounces of formula every three hours, but only eats twice at night (just so everyone understands night is the time between 8:30 pm and 8:30 am). Toby still spits up several times a day, but it isn't nearly as bad as it used to be. I am still the main person that is wearing this spit up, but on occasion he shares with other people. For instance, the other day Toby spit up a little bit and when Zach went to wipe it off Toby's face, Toby sneezed all over Zach.
We went to the doctor on Monday for Toby's two month well check and he got his immunizations. He didn't appreciate the shots, but did calm down quickly after. He did however like the immunization that you drink - I don't remember which one it is - but it is a thick liquid like corn syrup and tastes sweet. While Toby was a little confused at first, he smiled the rest of the time he was drinking that one. Toby has grown a lot. Here is his growth information compared to when he was born.
At Birth At 2 Months Percentile
Height 20 inches 23 inches 46%
Weight 7 lbs 13 oz 13 lbs 2 oz 77%
Head 14.8 inches 16.25 inches 76%
Weight 7 lbs 13 oz 13 lbs 2 oz 77%
Head 14.8 inches 16.25 inches 76%
Two months already? Wow - what a cute kid! I love that he sneezed spit-up all over Zach - good for him! And, I'm glad he's sleeping better! Hooray for you!
ReplyDelete