Monday, August 24, 2009

South Jordan Picnic

On Saturday night we went to the South Jordan Picnic with Zach's family. Grandma Bateman had been in charge of planning it to celebrate the 150th anniversary of South Jordan. There was a bunch of food and a few relay races. We bought 80 tickets and then only used about 20, it turned out that everything was cheaper than we expected. After we had walked around for a while we went to the playground to watch the little kids, and Zach, play.


Grandma and Toby

"Oh Romeo, oh Romeo"




Jay and Abe




The Can Relay Race - Keep Your Eye On Amy




The Sack Race

4 comments:

  1. haha you have no idea how many times I hit rewind to watch amy fall in that video! And then Andrea's potatoe sack falls right as she starts going so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear.
    I think we should have these type of races every time we get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The videos, the pictures, all perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love that you married a guy who's really a little kid at heart? Yeah - I love it!

    ReplyDelete