Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Wreath For The Door


When we moved into our new apartment there was a hook on the front door. Since that time I have thought how nice it would be to hang something on the door. Most of our neighbors have wreaths or welcome signs on their doors and I have been looking and looking for something to hang up. I thought about all of the decorations that we already have, but none of them work right now - I have a snowman sign and a hanging halloween "boo" sign, both of which would look rather funny. Because we didn't have anything and most of the wreaths you see in stores are dreadful I decided to make one myself. I went to hobby lobby and bought a plain grapevine wreath and several bouquets of flowers. Yesterday I cut all the flower arrangements apart and stuck the flowers onto the wreath. I think it turned out pretty well.


4 comments:

  1. I like the Wreath. BTW I miss you guys. How is the new place and job and such?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative! Way to go!

    So, I wanted you to know that every time I read your blog I can totally hear your voice reading it to me. I love it - it makes me feel like I get to talk to you every time I do.

    We got the invite - it's pretty cute! We're planning on coming. What can we bring? Call me and let me know . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did that? Wow. I knocked in the middle of it yesterday, and had no idea. Well done, my friend.

    ReplyDelete