Thursday, September 17, 2009

Roll Over Beethoven



I can't believe that my little boy can roll over. He first started doing this about a week ago. At first I thought it was a total fluke because it looks like his arm just collapses and he has to fall over. But he has done it multiple times since then. I think that it is funny that his cousin Keyan only rolls from his back to his stomach, while Toby does the opposite. So long tummy time.

5 comments:

  1. Okay. That makes me a little jealous. Nathan needs to take lessons from Toby, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff can testify that I have watched this video at least 3 times. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some pretty epic music. I like his intentional fall roll. He doesn't even give any indication that he's going to do it either. He's dangerous! He could roll at any time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whohoo! go toby! i must say i love the dramatic music ;)

    ReplyDelete