Toby is now three months old. He didn't have a doctor appointment this month but we know that he is at least 15 lbs. He is rolling over and will occasionally reach for things. He loves to be sitting up or standing up instead of lying down. Craziest of all is that he is already teething. Last week I looked in Toby's mouth and saw something white sticking out of his top gum. I am pretty sure it was a corner of a tooth. Then he started to act fussy and continued all week long. His tooth has not come in yet and you actually can't see the corner of it anymore, but from what I've heard the tooth can try to come down, go back up, and then try again later. Hopefully it comes in soon because I am sick of having a fussy and unpleasant baby around. Because Toby is three months we also took him to get pictures at Target. He did so well and was smiling for almost all of the pictures. They turned out great.
He should be a Gerber baby. Man, I love that baby.
ReplyDeleteWow, he's cute! I'm sorry for you that he's teething already - good luck with that.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I was just scrolling down to post a comment, and when Jake saw the pictures, he said, "Look! It's two Toby's!"
And I love his giggle. Cute!
those pictures are great! i'm glad your coming to make the bat chandaliers they should be fun.
ReplyDelete