Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cherry Hill

Last Saturday we went to Cherry Hill with Zach's family to celebrate Karma's birthday. Karma watched Toby for quite a bit of the day so that Zach and I could go down the water slides. There were hardly any people there because most people thought that the place was closed for the season, however this was the last weekend. Because it was the last day open the snack shack was giving way free ice cream, soda, pretzels, and churros. It was an awesome day spent with our family. We took a ton of pictures, but I will only put up my favorites.
Abe eating a nectarine from Brent and Karma's tree. They were so delicious.

Toby playing with his dad.

Zach on the tube slide.

Jay and Abe.

Toby asleep on a chair.

Eli

Jackie and Eli

Karma

Zach and Amy

2 comments:

  1. All the pictures are great! I want to see the others you took. I especially like the ones of Mom, Eli and Zach and Amy coming out of Double Dragon. Thanks for not posting my big butt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah no swimsuit picures allowed! i love the pictures of others though! i need to have you send me some. you will learn that the more kids you have the less pictures you take. we had fun huh? i love cherry hill and it is so fun to go with you guys.

    ReplyDelete