Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bear Lake

Some of our friends decided to spend Labor Day weekend at a cabin in Bear Lake and even though we have a baby, they invited us to come along. We drove up Friday evening and played games. We played Battle of the Sexes - 2 girls vs 4 boys. Despite the fact that the boys were way ahead the whole game, Sarah and I came back to win it in the end. It was awesome. On Saturday we headed to the lake. I stayed at the cabin with Toby for a few hours so that he wouldn't be sitting in the sun. Then Sarah came back and watched him so that both Zach and I could play. Thanks a lot Sarah!! Everbody chipped in to rent a boat and a tube. Everybody had fun wakeboarding, knee boarding, tubing, and just hanging out in the boat. While I was on the boat, Steve drove like a mad man determined to kill Erik who was on the tube. You will see in the video below how crazy the ride was, I couldn't even hold the camera still. Zach and I came back to Kaysville that evening to get everything ready for Toby's blessing. We had so much fun and hope we can get together with everybody again soon.

Sarah, Erik, and Jeff on the boat.


Zach on the tube.


Steve driving the boat.

Erik trying to stay on the tube.

Steve on the wakeboard.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Erik made it that long on the tube! What a fun little vacation!

    ReplyDelete